· Super-light windproof shell fabric with rip resistant DWR finish
· Athletic Cut: Streamlined fit for full range of motion without bulk
Breathable stretch panels with comfortable fleece backing
· Quilted construction stabilizes 40 grams of PrimaLoft® silver Insulation
- Two zippered pockets
- Weather-resistant YKK zippers
· Perfect for the high energy waterfowler
Hard, fast and unrelenting. Those three words describe a hailstone. They're just small pieces of ice falling from the sky, but they destroy roofs and make car hoods resemble the surface of a golf ball. Hard, fast and unrelenting also describes serious waterfowlers, and it was with them in mind we developed the Hailstone Jacket.
The super-light windproof shell is rip resistant and sports a DWR finish. It features an athletic cut and streamlined fit for unrestricted motion whether tossing decoys or swinging on a downwind bluebill. 40 grams of PrimaLoft® silver Insulation maintains core warmth, and stretch panels allow key areas to breathe.
Don't let your jacket hold you back!